Make a statement of style and values with this dramatic dark red necklace set. Cascading in a double layer and made with eco friendly tagua nut - this artisan necklace is sure to create a memorable look and bring on the compliments. Buy this fair trade necklace in confidence, knowing that your purchasing power is being used for good - directly encouraging our artisans and supporting their goal of a sustainable, dignified livelihood.
- The bib necklace consists of two rows of 14 tagua beads, sliced thinly and beveled by the artisan.
- Each bead is approximately 1.25 inches by 1.5 inches (3 cm by 4 cm).
- The entire length of the necklace is 36 inches long (90 cm) on cotton with a sliding knot to keep the beads in place.
- The sliding knot gives you the flexibility to tie it at the length most suitable to your neckline
- Matching earrings are included in this set.
Made of tagua, you will enjoy the smooth polished texture and organic nature of this piece. You will find it light and comfortable, and trendsetting, whether peeking out from a suit, or totally on display against a black dress.
Ordering is easy. Just click the 'add to cart' button on the right and purchase with a credit card or PayPal and I’ll have your red statement necklace on the way in no time!
With the bright and bold colors we are known for, this piece of statement jewelry is made to our standards of Fair Trade, provides a sustainable income for our team in Ecuador, and only the highest quality, organic components. The purchase of this listing includes a donation to local projects in Ecuador, including the Cotacachi Scholarship Fund to encourage indigenous children to complete high school.
All products are made in Ecuador and held in the US for fast shipping×
Many of our products support sustainable use of the Amazon Rainforest×